HOME CARE IN YOUR AREA
When the people that we love get older, a loss of mobility or mental awareness can mean that they need in-home care. Local residents, however, can rest assured knowing that Golden Heart Senior Care offers cutting edge services. The management team brings over 25 years of successful elder care experience. We can help take some of the stress out of dealing with the changes that come along with the aging process. It’s a fact that as we age, certain physical activities become more difficult than they once were. Combined with other issues like Alzheimer’s or dementia, it may no longer be safe to leave your family member alone all of the time. We provide reliable, day-to-day services that can keep your loved one living at home for as long as possible. We can provide a smorgasbord of personal care and household services . In addition, our qualified clinical staff can communicate with medical professionals to ensure that your loved one is getting the best treatment possible. Does someone you love need home care? Caring professionals from Golden Heart Senior Care are available today to give your elderly family member a free home safety and security assessment. For more information contact us today at (515) 631-5033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will provide excellent care to our valued Clients, advocate for their rights, and personify the compassion of a Golden Heart.
Extraordinary Care, Extraordinary Caregivers We are dedicated to setting best practice benchmarks for home care as we provide competent, compassionate care that surpasses the expectation of our clients, their families, our industry colleagues, and the public in general. We will assist the frail aged to enjoy safe and confident living in their own homes, and sound judgment will prevail as Clients and Caregivers thrive together in an environment of empowerment and creative solutions to the problems arising from the aging process. This mantle and the Golden Heart Mission will result in:
- Happy clients who know they are valued
- Excellent care services marked by continuous quality improvement
- Strategic business and service development that responds to community needs
- Employees who are appreciated and encouraged in their own development
- It’s all about you
- Enjoy life and finish well
- You’re in caring hands Golden Heart
- We bring safe and confident living home to you
- Extraordinary Care, Extraordinary Caregivers
CORE VALUES AND GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- We Value Humor Life can be hard and you may feel that getting old isn’t much fun. We keep things in perspective by finding reasons to celebrate, laugh, and love.
- We Value Respect We esteem you and hold you in the highest regard. We applaud the immeasurable contributions you have made to society, individually and as a generation. It is a privilege to assist, advocate, and empower you to preserve your dignity.
- We Value Integrity We embrace the ethics of honesty and transparency by doing the right thing in a work environment where it may seem that nobody is looking.
- We Value Creativity Imagination gives life to the spirit in us – the day is more fun when your needs are met and problems are solved with intelligent inspiration.
- We Value Empowerment We advocate for your right to make choices, have a voice, reach potential, enjoy the life you want, and finish well.
- We Value the Extra Mile We serve with confidence, humility, and loyalty – always “being there” for you even when it requires self-sacrifice.
- We Value the Golden Rule We seek to exemplify “Golden Hearts” in thought, word, and deed as we treat you and one another as we would like to be treated.
- We Value the Culture of Change The angst of aging may include diminished health and changing needs. We are motivated to be your positive agents for change, to help manage your transitions peacefully with kindness, compassion, and empathy.
- We Value Clear Communication We listen to you and communicate with you in a way that brings mutual understanding and ensures your right to choose. We promote clear team communication to bring broad perspectives and enhance seamless care.
- We Value Continuous Quality Improvement We fulfill the promise of optimum care in an environment where transparent feedback is welcomed and our process reflects effective responses, not defensive reactions. Sound judgment prevails through self-discipline, organized systems, and the cornerstone desire to be better today than we were yesterday.
ON A PERSONAL NOTE
One of the most important things you should know about us is that we are passionate about making life better for you and your loved ones! If you are looking for home care services, we are the people you can count on. We understand that nothing is more important for seniors than to receive attentive support in order to live an independent, free, full life within the comfortable settings of their own homes. We provide extensive non-medical assistance, lavish your loved one with TLC, and keep a watchful eye out to ensure they aren’t at risk – keeping them safe and confident in their own home for as long as possible. If the time comes that your loved one can no longer live at home safely, we can help you locate a reputable assisted living facility that is right for them. Our care approach is holistic, highly personalized, and driven by a commitment to the extraordinary. In addition to excellence and professionalism, our services can be hallmarked by three very important qualities :
Whatever the need, we are ready to give you or your loved one the personalized attention and assistance that you deserve. Call us today for more information about our services: (515) 631-5033 or email@example.com.